Because a kid should always be, well, just a kid, War Child decided to “Get the war out of children” by symbolically building a life-size Sherman Panzer tank out of 7,000 colorful balloons and release them above the city of Den Bosch, in The Netherlands.
Too many children still grow up in armed conflict zones where their psychological well-being is severely affected. Luckily, non-governmental organizations such as War Child contribute to re-introduce a psychological, social and emotional balance for those children who lost it long ago.
- Social media war rooms
- Fine dining to fight poverty
- Cocoa schools
- Peace tank
- Desert nights
- Extreme teambuilding
- Why do you do what you do?
- Why work?
- Once upon a time ...
- Gaming the future
- Job shadowing
- Rebooting Iceland
- Inspired by nature: mutualism
- Inspired by nature: crowd sourcing
- Inspired by nature: self-organization
- Light my fire
- Building tomorrow brick by brick
- A personal B2B shopper
- Defending the planet
- Safe travels
- Greening the electronics sector
- What responsible drinking really means!
- Makin' a buck by making farmers stars
- Green is the new black
- Bureau of Doing Something About It
- Crisis mapping
- Extreme transparency
- Information is beautiful
- The job swop
- Turning everyone into teachers